Each of these email marketing courses takes a unique approach to email marketing. These courses are readily accessible to most digital marketers, with pricing ranging from free to mid-range.
1. Email Marketing at HubSpot Academy
HubSpot Academy is a great place to learn how to create a highly successful email marketing campaign. The course concludes with a certification that may be beneficial in the future.
- Why are you interested in taking this course? This provides a detailed look at a wide range of email marketing.
- What you’ll learn: How to successfully segment, create, and evaluate your emails.
- It operates as follows: You will get access to all nine courses and 27 videos after you register on their website.
- Time commitment: somewhat more than three hours.
- The cost is nothing.
- What we like about it: It’s an excellent place to start if you want to improve the efficiency of your email marketing approach. It’s one of the few free, all-inclusive email marketing training courses.
2. Lynda.com: Newsletter Content Marketing
Lynda.com (previously LinkedIn Learning) has a number of email marketing training courses available. We believe this course is one of the finest accessible since newsletters are an excellent approach to reach out to your consumers.
- Why are you interested in taking this course? Email newsletters are used by more than 80% of marketers as part of their email marketing strategy.
- What you’ll learn: How to include email newsletters into your marketing plan, as well as how to make better use of your email database.
- It operates as follows: There are four modules totaling 13 videos.
- Time commitment: little more than 30 minutes.
- Cost: Following a free month trial, the monthly pricing for all instructional videos is $29.99, while an annual plan is available that saves you money.
- Why we like it: This course covers the essentials of creating an engaging email newsletter without demanding a large time investment.
3. Lynda.com: Email Marketing Lists and Campaign Management
This is another Lynda.com course, but this one focuses on your goldmine—your email marketing list. Your email marketing approach relies heavily on your subscriber list.
- Why are you interested in taking this course? No email campaign will be effective if your lists are not consistently managed. This course delves deeply into email list cleansing.
- What you’ll learn: How to increase your subscriber base, segment your lists, and do A/B tests on your email campaigns.
- This course is divided into seven sections with a total of 25 videos.
- Time commitment: around an hour and a half.
- Cost: The monthly price varies depending on the plan selected, however there is a free one-month trial period to begin.
- What we like about it: List segmentation is essential to an email marketing plan, and this course delves into the details of email lists.
4. Email Marketing using ClickMinded
ClickMinded provides seven digital marketing-specific courses. Their email marketing training covers every aspect of optimizing your plan.
- Why are you interested in taking this course? To receive a full-fledged email marketing experience.
- Everything from text and design to monitoring and deliverability will be covered.
- How it works: ClickMinded, like the other courses, divides its information into shorter films within a few modules.
- Time commitment: Between three and six hours.
- Cost: $497 for this single course, or $997 for all seven.
- What we like about it: ClickMinded not only covers a wide range of email marketing subjects, but they also provide lifetime upgrades and materials that you may use indefinitely.
5. Email and Affiliate Marketing Mastermind on Udemy
While Udemy offers a number of email marketing training courses, this one on email and affiliate marketing provides practical techniques to build up your email campaigns intelligently.
- Why are you interested in taking this course? If you want to generate money with email marketing, this course will teach you how to capitalize on your emails.
- You’ll learn how to build email lists, remarket to your contacts, and leverage your email list to create cash.
- This course is divided into four modules, with a total of 30 lecture videos.
- Time commitment: around four hours.
- The regular price is $199.99, although Udemy often provides discount pricing.
- Why we like it: One of the primary reasons to utilize this course is to generate income via email marketing.
6. Email Academy: A no-cost marketing course
Email Academy offers a wide range of lessons as well, but what sets these courses apart is that they are completely free. That’s right, you may enroll in these classes for free.
Choosing a Marketing Training Course
While these are some of the best email marketing training courses available right now, there are hundreds more to choose from.
But, before you choose a path, you need know what to search for. Here are some pointers for selecting the best email marketing training courses:
- Assess your skills and weaknesses: You’re probably already acquainted with email marketing to some level, so choose where you should concentrate your training efforts before you begin.
- Determine how much money you want to spend: While some courses are free, the majority of them cost a nominal fee. Determine what you are comfortable with.
- Investigate course choices that meet your requirements: Now that you’ve determined where you need to concentrate your training, look into course possibilities on sites like Lynda.com or Udemy.
Once you’ve decided to take an email marketing training course, schedule it on your calendar so you don’t forget.
Whether you’re attempting to find out how to segment your lists more efficiently or working on a mailing campaign, one of these courses can help you.
Here are three key points to remember regarding email marketing training courses:
- You receive what you put into it, so choose a course that works with your schedule.
- Investing in your email marketing approach will pay off in the long run.
- When you concentrate on what you need to learn, selecting email marketing training courses becomes simple.
Your time spent on professional growth will be well spent. Email marketing isn’t going anywhere, so brush up on your abilities with one of these courses.